LARGE PIANO MOVING IN TORONTO
Whether you're planning to move your piano across the hall, down the street, or to an entirely new zip code, Rent-a-Son movers are the guys to get your piano there in the exact same condition we found it. Our movers possess the care and precision it takes to load, move, and unload your precious piano without scratches, bumps, or bruises.
• Are you looking at a long set of stairs down from your current apartment? We know how to get around that.
• Are there sharp corners in your new home that you're concerned about? Our safety materials and padding will eliminate the worry of dents or scratches.
• Perhaps you have several pianos that need to be moved at once? We have the equipment and manpower to handle it.
Whatever obstacles your move presents, we have the understanding and long history of moving pianos needed to get the job done right.
MATERIALS FOR ALL PIANO MOVES
Integral to any piano move is the necessary equipment and tools to move them safely. The Rent-a-Son piano movers in Toronto always come prepared with an extensive collection of materials needed for these types of specialty moves, such as:
Moving pads and blankets, Stretch wrap, Tape, Piano board, Plastic bags, Floor dollies, Arm straps, Allen wrenches, Screwdrivers, Buckle straps, Tie-downs
GREATER TORONTO PIANO LOADING AND UNLOADING
Loading and unloading pianos require a specific set of skills that every one of our movers possesses.
During the moving process, your team of Rent-a-Son movers will give their undivided attention to the instrument's safety. They work together to remove the legs and safely lay the piano down onto protective padding.
The instrument may be padded, wrapped, and lifted for full protection during transportation. Once safely moved into the back of the truck, your movers will fasten your piano in with safety straps to ensure no excessive movement during the drive.
Your movers will take the piano out of the truck at its final destination just as carefully as it was loaded in. The team will then reverse the moving process as they put the piano back on the dollie and transport it into its new spot.
PIANO MOVE PREPARATION
Before your move occurs, we encourage you to prepare ahead of time. To make moving day go smoothly, it's a good idea to prep your space so that your movers have ample room to perform all the necessary measures. Here are some things we should know ahead of time:
• Be sure to tell your moving foreman about any narrow hallways, doorways, or corners that concern you. They will alert the moving team and keep an extra close eye on those areas to ensure that no accidents occur.
• You may also want to remove any rugs or items that will be in the piano's moving path for easier maneuvering. This makes the process quicker, as we won't need to spend time rearranging furniture to get the instrument out.
• Finally, confirm that you'll have a clear entryway for the piano to get through. If you have any concerns, don't hesitate to communicate that with your moving team. We'll find a way to overcome it and put your mind at ease.